AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Purchase value not showing in Adwords

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi how are you?

I have been for quite a while trying to make it work, but I am unable. Some adwords consultant has told me that it has to be imported from Analytics, others have told me other things... the point is that I have tried different things but my Google Shopping campaign, which is registering conversions / sales, does not show how much each sale is worth. So therefore we have trouble when we want to identify a specific transaction shown in Adwords with the corresponding sale shown in our online shop administrator.

Just so you know, I have already checked the Track Transaction specific conversion value instructions website of Google (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095947?hl=en).

I would be thankful for any help. Have a great day.

Arturo.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Purchase value not showing in Adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
The value of the conversion needs to be added in the conversion tracking.

If you have followed the instructions, than you have missed a couple of steps, or not correctly added the values in your coding.

The correct instructions are : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095821

I suggest contacting your web developer to add the correct value in the conversion code.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

You have received wrong answers. I have worked on such projects previously and answering here with my own experience.

You have to edit conversion code for the tracking of transaction value. If customer buy a product of worth $20, your conversion will show 1 conversion and converted value : $20
I think this is what you want?

Select option different conversion value into setting up conversion. If you website is in PHP or PHP based Ecommerce CMS, Use following link to edit conversion code.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095947

Hope I helped you.

Regards,
Virendra
Google Adwords Expert

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi @Virendra,

I completely disagree with your answer. What if i have a different conversion value for every conversion? Let say i am handling ecomm website & each product have it's different value?

Robin

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Virendra, yes that is exactly what I want: that each conversion (purchase in my case) shows the monetary value.
I will check the ressource you mentioned. Thanks for answering!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Robin,
well I would say, correct me if I am wrong, that what you say (which is exactly why I write) is not in conflict with what Virendra says. We want it to show the monetary value as Virendra says, and at the same time reflect the different monetary value depending of the value of the purchase, as you say.
Cheers and thanks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you Emmanuel