AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Promotion code overlay on product pictures on Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

A while ago I noticed that some advertisers have a discount overlay on their product pictures on Google Shopping (e.g 25% OFF). However, when I add a promotion code, it doesn't appear as an overlay on my product pictures on Google Shopping. I am wondering how to get the promotion shown up?

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.05.29 pm.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel,

How long ago did you add it?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

1) Go to Google Merchant Center > Reviews > List > check the status of the review, make sure it says active and reviewed.

2) Check the dates you set the promotions to be active, make sure they are correct

3) If they have been rejected, make sure they follow the promotion requirements: such as they need to be redeemed in the checkout, valid for 6 months or less (not more)

More info: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/4588460?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My apologies, turned out I had to be a bit more patient.