AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I haven't got a product listed yet, but I have uploaded feed successfully well over a week ago. It feels like I have missed  step, but I don't see where Smiley Happy

I've created my merchant account & links to Adwords. My Merchant account has one data feed item inserted with no issues. There are no data quality issues reported.

Once I've got to this position, the setup guides I've read make it sound like products would be automatically created from the feed, once thats been accepted. Is that the case?

Thanks!

Bill

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bill P
September 2015

Re: Products

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Bill P,

It sounds like you've successfully set up your feed and linked your Merchant Center account to your AdWords account. The next step is to create a Shopping Campaign - without this your products won't start to show. 

Full instructions to set up a Shopping campaign can be founf in our help center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?hl=en

I hope that helps!
Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bill P
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Bill P,

It sounds like you've successfully set up your feed and linked your Merchant Center account to your AdWords account. The next step is to create a Shopping Campaign - without this your products won't start to show. 

Full instructions to set up a Shopping campaign can be founf in our help center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?hl=en

I hope that helps!
Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Gosh, how did I miss that? Kinda fundamental, haha!
That helps a lot Smiley Happy

Many thanks!
Bill