AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products not showing in Google Shopping Product Group

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I have set up a Google Shopping feed, all but a couple of products have been accepted.  

I have set up a Google Adwords Campaign for the shopping feed, and added the product to a Product Group and sub divided that into one Category....as we only have a few products. 

When I click on the little 'speech box' I get a list of all the products in this Product Group'. 

So is the reason that the products are not actually showing in this category, so I can change the price of the CPC just because I only made the campaign live this morning? 

I understand there could be lots of reasons for them not showing, but I think the reason at the moment is that Google take upto 48 hours to process this new campaign? 

The GMC is linked to Adwords as is the Analytics.

Many thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When you see products in the speech box, that means there are products inside the subdivision you selected. Once you see products in Adwords, they are approved and ready for advertising.

To resolve missing products, ie : not approved.

Go to Google Merchant, and navigate to Products > feed, here check for errors and fix the issues based on the information provided

Go to Products > diagnostics and fix all listed disapproved products based on the information provided

You can also check the status of a product under products > list

It takes up to 3 business days for Google to review a product

If you need assistance with any specific errors, please let us know.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Thanks for that but I meant something different. 

This is what I see on another clients Google Shopping Campaign: https://screencast.com/t/I46cxfeL

You see I got to the Product Group, all the products are viewable individually when I click on the category.

This is what I see when I go the account in question: https://screencast.com/t/SQfsagjY

There no 'arrow head' to click on to open up the category and view all the products in there. 

If I click on the speech bubble it shows the list of products in that category, but I want the same as the previous example so I can change the CPC on each product individually.

many thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Click on the plus sign to add item id's

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’