AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products not displaying in merchant center / Products list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Products are not showing in products list in merchant center. I have fixed all the errors in the feeds.Shopping 1.PNGshopping 2.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure you have waited 24 hours for the products to be listed in the Products > List section.

If the products are not listed after this, than check your Feed for errors and check if Google Merchant has spotted any errors in Products > Feeds > click on your feed

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for your reply

It has been two weeks after fixing all the errors and still the products are not showing.

under the feeds and diagnostics it says that everything looks good as it is showing in the screen shot above.

Its only one product for the moment do you think this might be the problem ?

Thanks anyways

Regards 

Hussein 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If there are no errors, than I would not know what your issue would be.

As we have no access to your account, it would be best to contact Google directly. Login to Google Merchant > top right corner > help and give them a call.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’