AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products jumping In and Out of Review. Going on and offline.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a few products the last several days that are jumping in and out of review status. The ads go down, come back up and over again! Nothing for these products feed data have changed for many months. They go down for several hours and then come back up. The "Product Page" icons go from hour glass to swirl to check mark and then all over again!

Any ideas what is happening?

btw...I re-upload same feed before 30 expiration.

Re: Products jumping In and Out of Review. Going on and offline.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Fran

Are you making any changes at all throughout the day? Be this to your site or the feed itself? Uploading several times a day, changins prices etc?

Is it always the same products?

Google can choose to review your items at anytime. Have you ever had an issue with an inconsistency in pricing or disapproval of items before?

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.