AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products are not showing in product section in Google shopping campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I've more then 400 products in my merchant center but i want to advertise one 30 products. In order to show 30 products I have created custom filter in inventory section and than mentioned "1st level category, 2nd level and 3rd level category and than Item id. In Group section also i did Subdivide as category level and Item Id. But when i going to product section it showing "There are no products in this campaign. They've been filtered out by your campaign settings."

If I am removing category level and item id in campaign setting then it showing but my target is showing only 30 products not all products.

can any one give suggestion so that i can target only specific itemid not all item Id

1 Expert replyverified_user

Products are not showing in product section in Google shopping campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Once you have subdivided to Item ID, you can not subdivide anymore.

You can only use combinations of subdivisions at a higher level.

So what you want to do is

Category > maybe second category > custom label 0 > custom label 1 > item id

You can not do 

Category > maybe second category > custom label 0 > item id > custom label 1

or you can not do

Category > maybe second category > item id > custom label 0

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’