AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products Require GTIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

We purchased a plugin some time ago from exportfeed.com which feeds the products into the Google Merchant Centre. But as of the 16th May half of our products are now either Disapproved or invalid. The biggest issue being 'Item requires a GTIN' of which 360 products are now issued with.

We have provided many of the products with this number and yet the products continue to bounce back.

Any ideas?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Products Require GTIN

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Geoff W without wishing to appear to be passing the buck, have you spoken to exportfeed.com about this?

It's quite unlikely to be a problem at Google's end (if it were, there'd be an awful lot of people shouting on this board right now) and it's really much more likely to be a configuration issue with the feed itself.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Ensure you have Brand and GTIN filled in and optionally MPN
Also ensure that the plugin you are using is not sending out identifier exists to false.

But like above mentioned you need to contact plugin support as it is an issue with there setup.

hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Geoff W

Please provide me product URLs for one or two products. I have tried to find GTIN for one of my client and I found with one method. Let me try for you.

Regards,
Nilesh