AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products Pending After 3 Weeks. Support Response Confusing "index Votes"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, We have two products in a feed that still show pending after about 3 weeks. I don't see any errors or issues. I called support multiple times and they had to get back with me. I called again today and someone finally emailed me saying, " The reason why these items are still pending is because there are no index votes set up for the targeting country: US". They included a link, but it was just to the main support center. I searched and couldn't find anything on "Index votes". I responded to their email, but haven't received a response yet. Any ideas?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I have never heard of index votes, as this is a public forum, please provide detailed information about what your products are, what you are submitting to Google Merchant Center (GMC).

Double check for errors at the following locations:

GMC > Products > Feeds > Click on your feed > processing

GMC > Products > diagnostics > check for any item or account issues

Make sure you have added TAX settings and Shipping settings either in the data feed or GMC Account level.

As this is a public forum we can not look into your account and continuing to contact Google is the best likely course to resolving this: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am having same index vote problem with my client GMC account.

Thanks,

Ruchi

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I never found out what the meaning of the error. I just followed up with them again saying I couldn't find anything and they told me it would be approved that week. It still took another week even after that, but eventually they approved it. I didn't make any changes.