AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products Disapproved. Tax and shipping errors.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, please advise what to do. All my products are disapproved because of "tax missing" and "shipping missing"

However taxes and shipping settings are done in my Merchant account as well as on my e-commerce site.

How can I fix this? I checked everything a few times and can't figure it out.

Another error is that only 50% images are crawled. Do I have to do anything about it or just wait?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Julia B
November 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Images > Simply wait 

Missing Tax & Shipping, if you are seeing this in the diagnostics tab, please note that these messages linger around for 30 days due to the sporadic days Google crawls your pages.

If you have double checked that the info under tax and shipping is correct than the diagnostics error will slowly disappear.

For accurate information in Google merchant go to Products > Lists, and check your products.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Julia B
November 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Images > Simply wait 

Missing Tax & Shipping, if you are seeing this in the diagnostics tab, please note that these messages linger around for 30 days due to the sporadic days Google crawls your pages.

If you have double checked that the info under tax and shipping is correct than the diagnostics error will slowly disappear.

For accurate information in Google merchant go to Products > Lists, and check your products.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Emmanuel.