AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Products Disapproved, Approved, Disapproved & Reapproved, Whats going on?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Folks,

At the beginning of September Google disapproved all my products, I eventually found the problem, which meant I finished up purchasing the WooCommerce Feed. Every thing has been great since I set it up and after a few days all my products were approved again.

At the beginning of this week I got another "Errors & Warnings flag" from Google showing I had 23 Affected Products but when you click on the product it shows the Current Status as "Reapproved" I have looked at my products list and it shows that they are all OK and all searchable.

I think the images probably explains it better than I can. Image 1 show the current status as of yesterday and it's still the same today. I just wondered if it was anything to worry about.

Cheers.

Kev. 

image-1.jpgImage-2.jpgimage-3.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Looking at your last image, everything is approved. Your ready to advertise.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Any idea why google would disapprove after they had already a approved.

Kev.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KEVIN F
October 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

When you have a product that is disapproved and does not have a clear explanation you can contact Google Adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

When your account is suspended

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Community members can not access your account and thus would not accurately explain what the cause is. Only a Google Rep can do this via the above provided links.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’