1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Product tab in beta vs dimension tab in old version

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Does anyone know why I cannot see the same conversion in The new Adwords Product tab than in the Old Adwords dimension tab or simply in the conversion results of the campaign in shopping?

The Products tab helps you understand the performance of individual products in your campaign but it is clearly not working well for me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you see a difference in data from the old UI to the new on, submit feedback to Google. As this might be a bug. The new UI is in beta hence issues can be found.

But I have not experienced anything.

Make sure that you use All conversion when you compare.

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I do look at both conversion and all conversion always. And I have the same problems in the old version. I always had this issue actually.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Audrey U
4d

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Please note that conversion and all conversion are different, they will always be different. Not sure if this is what you mean.

Have a look at this document https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3419678?hl=en

If you continue to have issues, please contact Google Adwords, they will be able to assist with any issues. As we can not look into your account, it will be difficult to assist.

Hope it helps.

Experts in the Topic
Emmanuel F