AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product feed stoped for unclear policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm totally stuck with my account, all my shopping ads have been stopped... apparently it's because our terms and conditions and/or refunds and returns are unclear.

They have been fine from when we started the site two years ago, so is this something new google is up to? Our policy is very clear, Shopify and PayPal have no issues with it at all and Google didnt until now.... my issue is they won't tell me exactly whats wrong! I've asked for a call back and never got one... I really need to sort this fast as it's my main source or income to the site.

Thanks in advance,

Ewan

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a public member to member forum (meaning, merchants, freelances, agencies, etc...) and we have no access to your account. Any violations Google has flagged should be resolved. Not because you where able to advertise for 2 years means you had followed the policies.

Google sporadically checks accounts for policies or new policies.

Providing details to the violation may allow forum members to help where possible. Such as links to the terms and conditions and refund page.

Please also note, we are not part of Google and any suggestion and recommendations are from ether experience or what is stated in Google's documentation.

Regarding your violation, here are more details :

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6363310?hl=en

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is Googles message..

Google Merchant Center
Dear Google Shopping Merchant,

We've reviewed your Google Merchant Center account (Global Gym Wear, ID: 110527269) and found policy violations.

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended, and your products no longer appear on Google Shopping. Note that a suspension notification is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts may also be suspended.

– Policy violations to fix

Your Merchant Center account (Global Gym Wear, ID: 110527269) is in violation of the following policies:

Missing refund policy:

Failure to clearly and conspicuously disclose all related conditions before and after purchase. Return and refund policy is unclear, missing or not easily located.

For details, visit https://goo.gl/r1BB2X

Suggestions to fix this issue:

Ensure that you include a return and refund policy that clearly states how you handle these actions, including all requirements and any timelines. If returns and refunds are not accepted, you'll need to clearly state this on your site.

If you believe that there's been an error, we want to help. Contact your Account Manager or find out how to contact us by visiting https://goo.gl/sMaEgy

Yours sincerely,
The Google Shopping Team

--------------
Don't reply directly to this message. It was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Instead, please use the contact link included above.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google Merchant Center
Dear Google Shopping Merchant,

We've reviewed your Google Merchant Center account (Global Gym Wear, ID: 110527269) and found policy violations.

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended, and your products no longer appear on Google Shopping. Note that a suspension notification is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts may also be suspended.

– Policy violations to fix

Your Merchant Center account (Global Gym Wear, ID: 110527269) is in violation of the following policies:

If you believe that there's been an error, we want to help. Contact your Account Manager or find out how to contact us by visiting https://goo.gl/sMaEgy

Yours sincerely,
The Google Shopping Team

--------------
Don't reply directly to this message. It was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Instead, please use the contact link included above.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Both the refunds and exchanges and terms and conditions pages can be found from every page on the site!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

For some reason the bots aren't noticing your Returns page. Contact AdWords support and tell them the URL and they should manually approve your site.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Your returns policy is not fair and unrealistic. You say you can return an item 30 days after purchase. So if you deliver it 2 weeks later, they only have 2 weeks to return. Returns policy should always be based on arrival of item, not purchase.

I recommend also looking at competitor established businesses and check there policies and than improve yours based on others.

Than when you have improved your policies and made everything more clear and realistic contact Google and ask them to review the policy. Do not call or ask them now as repeated calling might result in your phone support being blocked. Only call them once you have made the effort to improve your policy.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’