AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product does not appear in google shopping search result

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have created one shopping campaign for my product related to health such as weight loss & gain, sport supplement and all. I have use google spreadsheet for testing my product appear in google shopping then will go to set API once I confirmed it has no any issue with rendering it in search result.

Now the issue is, my product is approved in google merchant center, and it's all show up in google ad words, but it is not getting any impression and few of getting little bit. Now i have checked my product in MC in List section in product tab, i have seen it's show me error like Google violation something like that.

My other competitors product is appear in google shopping with same keywords, which i have targeted. So i can not understand why my product is not appear in search result.

I am targeting united kingdom and follow all google product submission policies and instruction.

Please, someone help me in solve this issue, and how like i can see my product is appear in google shopping search with related keywords which i have given in data feed.

Thanks to all for your help and suggestion.

Thanks,
Brijesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Product does not appear in google shopping search result

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you need more explanation why your product has been disapproved use the form below if the information provided is not clear.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

As we are community members, we can not look into your account. And cannot give you guidance on how to resolve it.

It's very common for health related products to be disapproved due to heavy restrictions upon these products. Not because 1 merchant managed to get it listed, means it's not violating Google's Policy.

Please remember that health related products needs to be approved by the target country government and be allowed for advertisement on Google. Also selling products claiming to have health benefits without proof of claim is a violation.

I recommend reading up on Google's Policy and fully understand it's marketplace before trying to do things to get it approved. As further attempts might result into permanent ban.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’