AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product Ratings in Feed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to add ratings for my PLAs. How can we add product ratings in feed? Is there any other way to do this? 

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: Product Ratings in Feed

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Kaushik M,

you have to fill in a form and give Google details about whether you have reviews on your own site or you're using some of the approved third party product review aggregators mentioned here. Then Google will determine if they'll show your ratings and contact you in order to decide how to do so.

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Kaushik M,

you have to fill in a form and give Google details about whether you have reviews on your own site or you're using some of the approved third party product review aggregators mentioned here. Then Google will determine if they'll show your ratings and contact you in order to decide how to do so.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex Ander,

do you have any experience whether this star rating has a high impact on the ads performance? I would like to add a ranking to our site www.amazeemetrics.com but as we don‘t have ratings yet it will take some effort. I just need to make sure that the work I put in will be "rewarded".
Thanks and best,
Elena