AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product Pending for Over 1 Week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have uploaded feeds to my account and it has been more than a week since all the errors are corrected. They have been showing as pending since 11th July. What else do we need to do before we can get the products approved, please? thanks.

Beh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry they have been showing as pending since 11th June, not July...that means it has been a month since I have been waiting although I did make some changes just about a week ago.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

1) when a product is pending for more then 5 business days, then this indicates issues with the setup.

2) Check your feed processing for any errors, if found resolve by clicking on read more. GMC > Products > Feeds > Click on your feed > processing

3) Check your diagnostics for errors in the item and or account section. GMC > Products > Diagnostics

4) Make sure you have added shipping costs in the feed or account level

5) Make sure if you are advertising in the US that you have added the tax details

6) If no errors can be found then contact Google directly: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’