AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product Listing Ads & Text Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Smiley Happy 
I am very new to the Google Shopping and Merchant Center, and am currently planning to do some product listing ads.
What i am wondering is if it makes sense to run also text ads for the same products?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Product Listing Ads & Text Ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Veronicca,

Hope you doing well !
Shopping ads are more effective than simple text ads in terms of CTR and conversion rate.

But yes you can continue with the text ads for most popular products or category as there are some unique features available for search text ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you for the quick reply, as always! Smiley Happy

So it is in no way a problem to run both for the same products?
What features are you thinking about that could be better with the text ads? Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

No, even there is always a benefit that is more visibility to your business/products when someone searches for those products.
The same way like organic and paid listing together.

The additional benefits for text ads is you can add your USPs in your own way and you have the option to add extra information through ad-extensions. Even can show other similar products with the help of sitelink extensions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’