AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Product Disapproved? I can't tell.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I go to my Product tab, it still says my product is pending review.  However, on my dashboard it says that up until 11/26, my product was disapproved, and then after that it says "awaiting review," even though I haven't changed a thing since yesterday.

Which is the correct status, and how do I find out why the product was disapproved, if that was in fact the case?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Product Disapproved? I can't tell.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lindsey
Is your feed scheduled to be fetched automatically?
Once it's fetched, everything goes back into review again (and the old one, if it was approved) us used until the approval process is complete.
This is normal and if there were no problems before and no changes, everything should be fine.

Wait 24 hours and you should see an update or a refresh in there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, I think there was a problem because as of yesterday it was showing the ad as Disapproved, but I have no idea how to find out why, or how to fix it Smiley Sad

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Lindsey
Have you checked the Diagnostics tab in the merchant account? If not I will strongly recommend doing so and then go to the 'Items' section under 'Current issues'. This will show possible errors and warnings which you may then rectify.

Thanks
Ajay