AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with search terms PLAs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I logged into my Google Adwords account to do some suggesting and I went to my shopping campaign and was unable to find search terms. When I click the Keywords tab, I'm only presented with the negative keywords. 

Hope someone can assist me! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Reed L
September 2015

Re: Problem with search terms PLAs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There aren't keywords on Shopping campaigns - Adwords uses data from your product feed to determine which items to show.

If you're looking for search queries that were used to trigger your ads, click the "Dimensions" tab and "View: Search Terms".

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Reed is correct it use to be there. Then you could select words and quickly add them as negatives. Under Dimensions tab and Search Terms you can only view them... no option to add them as Negatives. Why the Change?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There aren't keywords on Shopping campaigns - Adwords uses data from your product feed to determine which items to show.

If you're looking for search queries that were used to trigger your ads, click the "Dimensions" tab and "View: Search Terms".
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Reed is correct it use to be there. Then you could select words and quickly add them as negatives. Under Dimensions tab and Search Terms you can only view them... no option to add them as Negatives. Why the Change?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Scott,

Yes, I thought I was going crazy! This change must have happened recently...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Reed,

Did you find any solutions? I have the same experience since about a week ago.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Jannah,

When you click keywords it seems they added a new tabs at the top, that has
keywords, negative keywords then search terms.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I see that in my other accounts. Yesterday it showed a tab where you can see how you competitors are doing. Can't see that now. Maybe they're still testing. Thanks for the reply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm no longer able to locate search terms in the keywords tab any longer. Any solution to this anyone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
For text ad campaigns, search terms can be found on the keywords tab under "Details < Search Terms". For Shopping campaigns, the search terms are found under the Dimensions tab (View < Search Terms).