AdWords
887 members online now
887 members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with SQ on PLA and DSA

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello people,

Yesterday I had  a problem with opening sq for search terms on DSA campaign and today when I go to a keyword tab on PLA campaign I can't see nothing but negative keywords.  This problem repeats on 12 accounts that I manage and SQ is part of my everyday routine. Any info what is going on since yesterdays aw interface update?

Best regards,
Lazar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with SQ on PLA and DSA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lazar Ž,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

To Access Search Terms Reports, you can head to Dimension Tab. If you are trying to access this report from the keywords tab, it is still possible with DSA campaigns. Go to Details > Search Terms. Though, on Shopping Campaigns, the only place you can access this report is from Dimension Tab. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Problem with SQ on PLA and DSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the answer Ratan Jha,

Until yesterday I could optimize search terms like this - I go to PLA campaign>Keywords tab>details>all search terms.

From the dimensions tab I can't do anything with search terms, only to look at tham, and that is not a point.

It might be just a temporary problem with the interface...

Best regards,
Lazar