AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Problem in feed generation for Different location.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have eCommerce website and here I am selling some glossary, raw material products. My targeted location is India. But problem is that, actually I want to sell my product in different state with different price.

Right now I am selling my products in three different state, and for a single product my price value also different as per state price rate. See here I explain all the total things:

Right now selling for Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad. but the price is different for different state. 
My product landing page, title is same for all state. So when I generate feed from Google merchant center then feed approved for one state not for other state, for other state feeds automatically disapproved. So I can't run my campaign.

Problems: 
1. How to generate feed for three different state?
2. I don't want to change landing page URL, so is it possible to generate different feed for different state with a different price?
3.Google provide to generate feed for different state ?
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem in feed generation for Different location.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The price in the feed MUST match the price on the landing page.

So by this logic, you must use a different landing page for each state.

Re: Problem in feed generation for Different location.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

yes, the price in the feed must match the price on the landing-page.

however, google also has a one-listing per (physical) item policy --
submitting an item more than once is a policy violation and is also

grounds for disapproval or suspension from the program, at any time.

why are there different prices per state for the same physical item --
is this a shipping issue or tax issue or something else?