AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Prevent Product Listing Ads From Displaying For Mobile Users?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After monitoring and adjusting a client's google shopping ads for roughly 2 months, I can't seem to get mobile performance up. We are planning some updates to make the site responsive which will hopefully help in the long term, but in the short term the mobile performance is really dragging whereas the desktop and tablet performance is doing really well. I think it may also be that due to the nature of the products my client sells, users are less likely to make a purchase on the first go around unless they are on a larger device where they can see detailed photos or end up calling instead. I don't want to eat up their budget with underperforming traffic so I'd like to temporarily stop mobile-only ads from displaying for PLAs specifically. Is this possible?

- Ryan

Re: Prevent Product Listing Ads From Displaying For Mobile Users?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Ryan,

With setting Setting bid adjustments you may prevent it. In Device bid adjustments put (-100%) and Your ad will not appear on Mobile.

My 2 cents!