AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Preemptive item disapproval due to INCORRECT IMAGES

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

The same thing has happened with me, but for price. India has had a new tax regime since July 1st and this has led to some major upheavals in all prices of products. However, I had checked and auto price updates were working perfectly. Now after a couple of months, on September 1st all my products were preemptively disapproved. I'm trying to contact google adwords everyday but no-one seems to have solution. they keep asking for 24 hours more. In the meanwhile, i pruned down some of my products that were newly added and fixed the price manually for the remaining products but the preemptive disapproval just dosent go away,

Anyone figured a solution to this? In the meanwhile, i'm facing major losses since we are heavily dependent on Google adwords for sales,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Preemptive item disapproval due to INCORRECT IMAGES

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When you have a preemptive warning, you need to resolve every single issue before you can request for an approval.

Go to Google Merchant > Products > Diagnostics and resolve all listed issues

Go to Google Merchant > Products > Feeds and resolve all listed issues

Once your account is cleared of all issues, contact Google again and they will remove the preemptive warning, they will however not be able to help you if you do not resolve the issues first.

If you provide us with further details we might be able to assist, also note that all issues have a learn more button to help you understand the issue.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’