AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Pre-emptive item disapproval (availability): Ensure that availability in your product data matches y

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help.

We can see the following error in GMC for a long time now: "Pre-emptive item disapproval (availability): Ensure that availability in your product data matches your landing page"

I can understand that it's about availability mismatch. However we have checked and most of our products availability are actually the same in the feed as we have it on our landing page.

Example:

We have this product on our website: https://www.studiospares.com/Accessories/Patchbays/Neutrik-48-Way-Jack-Patchbay_440910.htm

Availability in our Merchant Centre Feed: In stock

Availability on our website: In Stock

But we still get a disapproval on this product.

First it was a small number of products but it's growing and growing.

If anyone can have any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Zoltan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Pre-emptive item disapproval (availability): Ensure that availability in your product data matches y

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

To resolve this, check every single products availability and make sure the landing page matches the data feed submitted.

Once you have done this contact Google, explain the issue and they will review your account. I want to emphasize you do need to check it and demonstrate you have gone thru the effort to be 100% sure it is all resolved.

The reason new products are disapproved is because pre emptive means regardless of the product accuracy you will get disapproved because previously there was an issue detected.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’