AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Poor customer support from customer service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already send email to google merchant center support 5 time . But no one of it customer reply me. my item still review more then 10 business day. why i receive a very poor support like this from big company

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First check your data feed and website for policy violations : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970?hl=en

Than check for data feed errors, which you can find under products > feed > click on your feed

And products > diagnostics

If you have any errors or warnings first resolve them.

When everything is resolved give them a call, but please be polite and don't blame them. The person picking up the phone is merely trying to help, so by being kind to them and explaining the issue as accurate as possible in google merchant. Than they can assist. But first fix all issues and understand the policy.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No error sir. i already check it. and diagnostic it. just google merchant just not review it. i already send email to them 6 time now. and still no reply and no comfirmation email from them