AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Policy violations: Partial nudity in personalized advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Some products in our client's feed are being flagged for partial nudity. From what I've learned about this issue, one way to get them approved is to manually request a review for each record.

Is that true? Is there a more efficient way for Google to review the falsely flagged images?

I was also told we could resubmit our feed to force a system check. How can you do that if you are using the Content API? Is there a way to resubmit via the Content API without completely removing it and adding it again?

Our feed has thousands of products and we only know of a handful of records being flagged for partial nudity. Is there a way to filter our feed in Merchant Center to ALL records being flagged for partial nudity? The issue could be more widespread than we're aware of and it would be awful to try to do a manual check.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This reply is based on your provided info and as you have not mentioned there are not partial nudity.

If a product is a partial nudity then you need to set your Google Merchant Center account to adult and identify each product in the data feed with the adult = true

Requesting a review, while these products are still considered nudity, will not work.

Ether change the image or assign the correct values.

You can not force a check with resubmitting the feed. A recheck can happen when the content supplied changes.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Joe W.

It is a very sad thing that the wrong flag was attached. However, you think that it is better not to take special countermeasures such as mastery of API.

Google may mistakenly recognize your correspondence as spam.

So it is safe to inquire by email when you have trouble related to policy or contact the telephone counter at emergency.

Thank you very much.

If I can use the API, my eyes tend to be there, but the correspondence of customer support is not bad

I wish you good luck.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This reply is based on your provided info and as you have not mentioned there are not partial nudity.

If a product is a partial nudity then you need to set your Google Merchant Center account to adult and identify each product in the data feed with the adult = true

Requesting a review, while these products are still considered nudity, will not work.

Ether change the image or assign the correct values.

You can not force a check with resubmitting the feed. A recheck can happen when the content supplied changes.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’