AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Pleeeease Fix your automated Approval system

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

It it JUST NOT FAIR ( i.e. EVIL )  - that you have an automated system - that analyses products and bans them without explanation.

I sell health products online - and everything is perfectly legal. we have no products in your list , and yet your automated system has banned over 10% of my products!   I have had this problem for well over a year now.

It is fine to ban some products if there is a problem - but you need to say what the problem is!!!!   Your staff can only give suggestions ( all of which do not work )  - and they have no idea what the problem is either.

This is insanity!!!!  Surely you need to be able to review products manually - or show what the issue is!

get it together people !!!! [FRUSTRATED]

Re: Pleeeease Fix your automated Approval system

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yep, I think it's nuts too. The fact Google can just mark items as "disapproved" and then expect one to spend time trying to workout what's actually wrong is, well, a joke. In my opinion. I feel your pain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not sure how to get Googles Attention - but you need to fix this. It CANNOT keep going on!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem... 10% of products disapproved and google staff have no idea why.
I was even told there is no reason for my items to be disapproved. Everybody is hiding behind 'Google Algorithm'
There should be new reason for disapproval - "Because We Can"...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks - I guess the more people "shout" about it - the better.. hopefully it will get their attention!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
A Gentle Reminder to Google that your Automated approval system is an EPIC FAIL. You need to sort this out!!!!!