AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Please describe the error specifically to help me better understand.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Shopping Team,

I created Merchant Center ID and I upload Feeds, after that Google suspended my account and I received message: " All your items have been suspended from the destinations and countries listed below.".

I'm sorry but I don't understand why My Account was suspended? Please describe the error specifically to help me better understand.

Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AnhDoan L
September 2015

Re: Please describe the error specifically to help me better understan

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @AnhDoan L

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

As previously stated, it is very difficult for users of the forum to assist in disapproval/suspension cases, simply due to the complexity and wide range of causes.

Have you contacted Google to enquire through email? You should have received an email with a ticket number which you can reply directly to for further information.

If not, then please either email of telephone the adwords team and state you are enquiring about Shopping Campaigns so you can be directed to the correct member of staff to deal with your account.

In the meantime, you can perform a few checks,

1. Look at your account, check the status of the feed, warning messages can be found below the outcome of upload. Are there any listed? Also check the diagnostic link and see if there are any stand out problems which you could attribute to the suspension. 

2. Read over the terms and policy guidelines - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188484

3. Read over the product feed specifications -  https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494

4. You haven't stated if this is your first upload or if you have had successful uploads prior to this suspension, however, I am gaining that this is your first upload simply due to the fact you said you created an account and uploaded?

Without a link to your site or feed, it is impossible for me to list all the known reasons for suspensions, however, ensure you are covering all the basic security, you have your items in stock, pricing is correct and there are no inconsistencies between feed and landing pages. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant
If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello AnhDoan,

You're not going to get any support from Google Shopping Team here on Adwords community forum.

Best thing you can do is go through Google Shopping policies, try to figure out for yourself why thing went south and then send email to Google Support so they know all problems are fixed and they can validate your account.

Google Shopping Policies link ->
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188484?hl=en

Alex
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AnhDoan L
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @AnhDoan L

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

As previously stated, it is very difficult for users of the forum to assist in disapproval/suspension cases, simply due to the complexity and wide range of causes.

Have you contacted Google to enquire through email? You should have received an email with a ticket number which you can reply directly to for further information.

If not, then please either email of telephone the adwords team and state you are enquiring about Shopping Campaigns so you can be directed to the correct member of staff to deal with your account.

In the meantime, you can perform a few checks,

1. Look at your account, check the status of the feed, warning messages can be found below the outcome of upload. Are there any listed? Also check the diagnostic link and see if there are any stand out problems which you could attribute to the suspension. 

2. Read over the terms and policy guidelines - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188484

3. Read over the product feed specifications -  https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494

4. You haven't stated if this is your first upload or if you have had successful uploads prior to this suspension, however, I am gaining that this is your first upload simply due to the fact you said you created an account and uploaded?

Without a link to your site or feed, it is impossible for me to list all the known reasons for suspensions, however, ensure you are covering all the basic security, you have your items in stock, pricing is correct and there are no inconsistencies between feed and landing pages. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant
If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.