AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

PLAs for customizable products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've set up a few PLA campaigns, but they have always been pretty straightforward products.  I'm working with a new product line that allows for heavy customization. There is a base price, but depending on the add-ons chosen the final price could be much higher.  Is using the base price acceptable in this scenario, or is there a way to indicate that the price is "$XX and up"?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arien G
April 2016

Re: PLAs for customizable products

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If the base price is what the customer can order than that is fine. If the base price can not be ordered than you need to list the price which is available for order.

Hope it makes sense.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arien G
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If the base price is what the customer can order than that is fine. If the base price can not be ordered than you need to list the price which is available for order.

Hope it makes sense.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Emmanuel, that will work for our needs!