AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

PLA’s and Search Network campaign at the same time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

I ‘m running a PLA’s campaign and Search Network campaign at the same time for the same product and target location. The Keywords that I am using in the Search Network campaign are using exact match and are exactly the same ones that the wording that I’m using in the titles of my product in the Search Network campaign. Are both ads competing?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: PLA’s and Search Network campaign at the same time

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
PLA and Search do not compete. They work independently. So no competition between your own text ads and shopping ads.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
PLA and Search do not compete. They work independently. So no competition between your own text ads and shopping ads.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi, as Emmanuel said, they don't compete as they are displayed in different "channels" or spaces, which are independent from each other. PLA's campaigns are targeting the Google Shopping results while Google Search campaigns are targeting the Search results. Using both of them give you extra chance of reaching your potential customer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Emmanuel,
Thanks very much for answering my question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Veronica,

Thanks very much for answering my question. It has been very helpful.