AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

PLA Search

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I really need your help. I am running Search campaign for my products, but didn't get any success. eaven landing page is fine, Search terms are fine, using all extensions and tested diferent ads. Do you have any good strategy? How to promote products in search, my pla camapign is running fine.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

PLA Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lisa, there are allot of moving parts when it comes to advertising so there is no magic tutorial we can give.

First I recommend you start searching on Google all the improvements tips, read, re read etc... This is how you start to understand how to improve.

Make sure you have conversion tracking correctly installed, check if its working. By going to Tools > Conversions and check the status.

Than make sure you have all the required and optional attributes in your data feed.

Than check that you have a high enough bid in Google Adwords Campaigns

Analyze your search term report

Check your website and checkout if it all works smoothly without any issues or obstructive popups

These are the basic steps when it comes to understanding and improving your account.

Each account is different, so there is no 1 answer fits all. You need to analyze your account and see how to improve.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’