AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

PLA Adgroups No Impression

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone! I need your help regarding some of my PLA adgroups. I have a couple of PLA campaigns which have been getting impressions and conversions ever since. The adgroups under this campaign have been targeting brands. A few weeks ago, I added 3 new adgroups to this campaign. 1 is targeting the brand, 2 are targeting through adwords_labels. Now the problem is these 3 new campaigns are not showing any impressions at all. How can this be solved? I've been looking for answers around here, but I've never found anything helpful

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PLA Adgroups No Impression

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jannah A,

It sounds like you are not using the right terms in your "AdWords Label" Auto Target Ad Groups. Please make sure that you are putting in the exact same term in your AdWords Account > AutoTargets as you have specificed in your Merchant Center Feed. 

This should help - and if it dosent, try reaching out to your local AdWords Support team: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

Re: PLA Adgroups No Impression

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the reply. I used the right term in the auto target. One adwords label that I used is Bestseller and I used adwords_labels=bestseller in the auto targets.

Anyway, the bestseller adgroup is now getting clicks after I increased the bid. So, it could be that my ads we're not really showing because of the low bid. However, I did the same thing to other adgroups and they're still not getting impressions and clicks.

Please help.

Thank youl.