AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Only a few products are being 'fetched'

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My test feed is showing feed - looks good and I can't understand why on about 28 products are uploading successfully.  One of my products is decorated with crystals from Swarovski and I had contacted them to ask them of the procedure and they assured me that I could use the phrase 'crystals from Swarovski' in my descriptions etc.  Could this be the problem as it is a trademark?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Only a few products are being 'fetched'

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

As there are many areas where the issues can be, you will need to check everything step by step.

In Google Merchant

1) go to Products > Feed and click on your feed, here underneath the processing info should list any data feed warnings or errors, if it is it will explain what is wrong

2) go to Products > Diagnostics and click on items, select each error and read what needs to be done

If you have more specific details about the type of error or warning we can help.

From your message the mostly likely error is in the data feed. So please follow step 1

Swarovski does not have any issues being used on advertising products.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’