AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

One Feed - Multiple currencies / Country : bad luck in Adwords :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Merchants,

I am excited to start campaigns in multiple countries with single primary feed in merchant account but still bad luck. 

What I did is, set up single feed for country US and currency USD in google merchant and then running google shopping in AdWords, works just perfect and started getting conversation Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Now, added another country/currency (UK/GBP) to same feed by going feed >> setting >> add (country)

Then I set up new Google shopping campaign in AdWords with destination UK targetting. still not getting any single impression for this campaign. 

Maybe someone would guide me in case any setting I forgot. I did also set up shipping rates for UK in merchant center. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google Merchant Currency conversion is still technically in beta and is very normal that you will get no or very very low impressions.

If you really want to bring in sales, setup a dedicated feed, website and currency for the UK not using currency conversion.

I have setup currency conversion with allot of merchants and all have very low impressions, instead I use dedicated feeds and product landing pages with the correct currency and these perform as expected.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel,

Running with Shopify and they don't offer different URL for each currency. 

Having Unique URL across multiple feeds requirement and won't be satisfied, I guess!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

They do offer this, you need to contact Shopify and request an new account for a sub domain or new domain for the new country. This means you need multiple shopify shops.

That's the only way to do it with Shopify, if you want to have a dedicated feed.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’