AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Omission of relevant information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I sorted out all the error but still showing in my account ????

Account suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation of self or product (Omission of relevant information)

cant figure out help me plz.

my site : ecraterpro.com

cheers

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabrina T
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. Because of this, we cannot determine what happened to your account specifically. AdWords Support is over us here and we have no authority or voice to supersede them.    

Please use this help file to learn more about suspended accounts. 

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabrina T
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. Because of this, we cannot determine what happened to your account specifically. AdWords Support is over us here and we have no authority or voice to supersede them.    

Please use this help file to learn more about suspended accounts. 

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Sabrina,

Do you have the rights to sell PDF versions of these books? That's probably where Google is coming from.