AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting any impressions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, here's my issue.. I'm not able to get any impressions on my products unless I raise the bid extremely high and even then, I'm only getting 25% impression share, low ctr, and 75% lost IS (rank).

I've tried re-writing and optimizing the information in the data feed several times, but nothing has changed. 

Other retailers are showing up for the search term on the first page for a product that isn't related to the search term and I'm bidding more than anyone else and not showing up.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting any impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Cody W,

If this is a new feed or account, it may need time to get better usage.

Also, if you are in a highly-competitive field, your bids may need to be higher to show more. They could actually be showing for others, just not you. 

Further, have you checked your feeds for errors and such?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How long does a new feed or account usually take before seeing better results?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Cody W,

Things should be happening or changing rather quickly. It's not a "take weeks" kind of thing, so if you are not seeing something in a few days you should be digging into your account more with the info/links I provided above. 

Kind Regards,

James