AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Not Showing Sale Prices on Adwords Shopping Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Been on hold with Adwords for god knows how long so hoping to get some advice here.

I have a shopping campaign in adwords for my ecommerce site (Wordpress/woocommerce). However when I look at the products in Adwords they are all showing as full price not the sale prices on the site.

I have a feed pulling in from my site back end into merchant center and (apart from some glitches with variable products) 

can i just double check my sale effective dates should be pulling in from the start of the sale price not the end?!

thanks in advance for any assistance!

Nicola

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author la c
October

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Than you need to contact the plugin developer and report the issue. As this is not something we can solve for you.

Alternatively create a spreadsheet and use it as a supplement feed to update the default feed. A bit of a loop around, but it works.

However there is some setup required, more info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7439058?hl=en

But I recommend to contact the developer to solve this for you.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sale effective dates is start and finish, more info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324460?hl=en&ref_topic=6324338

If you have no end date, do not submit a sale effective date. Simply submit a sale price.

Once you have done, login to Google Merchant to check what the end result is by going to Products > List > click on your product and check the final result. 

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Emmanuel - thanks for responding.

i do have start and finish dates scheduled for all my sale products - but the WP Product feed manager plugin for my feed only pulls in from the sale_effective_date with no end date showing?

hope that makes sense! thanks for the link 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author la c
October

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Than you need to contact the plugin developer and report the issue. As this is not something we can solve for you.

Alternatively create a spreadsheet and use it as a supplement feed to update the default feed. A bit of a loop around, but it works.

However there is some setup required, more info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7439058?hl=en

But I recommend to contact the developer to solve this for you.

Hope it helps.