AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Not Receiving Notification Emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I haven't received the feed processing notifications for the last two days.  All the feeds have been processed but i haven't received the daily notification for each feed.  I haven't changed anything in the settings and i've reviewed them this morning and they all look correct.  Is this a known issue?  They've not gone to Spam folder or similar.

Thanks

Al

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Receiving Notification Emails

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Al,

Thanks for posting to the Community. This is not a known issue, so may require some troubleshooting.

I know you said you double checked your notification settings. Could you please confirm that under General Setting in your Merchant Center, your email is listed as the technical contact for account issues, and that you have it set to "always send results after processing data feeds"?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie
Thanks for your message. I've checked these settings again and they are set as you suggest. I hadn't changed any settings in the merchant centre for a long time so it's a mystery as to why the notification emails stopped at random.
Thanks
Al

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Al,

Thanks for checking again. I will chat with our tech team and follow up with you here. Thanks for your patience!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie