AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

No price in dynamic remarketing banners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get product prices into the dynamic remarketing banners?

"ecomm_totalvalue" is active, but the banners only show product pictures instead of product pictures with the "ecomm_totalvalue" value.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No price in dynamic remarketing banners

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Adhost,

Can you please confirm that you are seeing the prices in PLA or google shopping ads because if you are seeing ads in google shopping campaigns then you must the prices in Dynamic Remarketing Banners.

Regards,
Rupesh

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Adhost,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Make sure you have the price field enabled for ads. 

dynamic-remarketing-price-field.png

To access the above screen you will need to click 'edit' on the dynamic remarketing ads.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan-Jha

I seem to have the same problem with my ads. I have the prices in my Google shopiing feed. However many times they are not displayed.

I have tried to find your screenshot in the backend - but I must admit I can find the screenshot you have taken. Could I kindly ask you to give me a click path or screenshots of the path. Thanks
https://adwords-displayads.googleusercontent.com/da/b/dabAdPreview?templateId=311&outputFormat=FLASH...

Kind regards
Tinus

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Make sure that your remarketing tag has all ecomm values

The id, price etc...

And that these match up 100% with Google Merchant Data feed.

If not than allot can go wrong when displaying dynamic ads.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This early 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.