AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

No impressions for active shopping campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

Everything is up and running and my listings are all showing up, when I search.

It's only been active for 2 days, but since I can't add keywords or search terms, I've beefed up my descriptions and title.

Still no impressions though.

I know they're there and if I search for them myself, click on them, I am charged on my adwords account.

My 2 clicks are the only thing showing on Adwords.

This is a high volme seller, and normally all my ad campaigns go great, but Google Shopping through adwords is not doing beans.

Thoughts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure the titles are on topic and all other required data feed attributes have been added.

Make sure your bidding is high enough and that your campaign settings have the target country enabled.

For the rest if you do not get impressions it's mostly due to titles being inaccurate / does not describe the product or you have not added any additional required data feed attributes

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here's the attributes I have for my 5 listings, that I manufacture

id title description link condition price availability image link gtin mpn brand google product category Gender age group Color product type

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help I have the same problem!