AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

No eligible product for Google Shopping in your linked Merchant Center

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi Community,

If you are getting started with Google Shopping, you may come across this message in your “Products” tab of your Shopping Campaign.

“There are no eligible products for Google Shopping in your linked Merchant Center accounts.”

What does this mean?

This message appears when AdWords cannot read any eligible products in the Merchant Centre account.

How do I fix this?

1. There is at least one product which is approved in the Merchant centre account for that Target Country. (It will show with the Green Tick Mark under Products in the Shopping column)

2. Be patient! You’ll need to wait anywhere from a few hours, to 48hrs for the AdWords account to sync up with the Merchant Centre account after the approval of your product(s).

Want to learn more about Google Shopping? Check out these two Hangouts on Air to help you get started with Shopping:  Getting Started with Google Shopping  and Troubleshooting and Optimising Google Shopping.

Happy Shopping!

I hope this helps, and let us know via a reply comment if you have any more questions.

-Paridhi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No eligible product for Google Shopping in your linked Merchant Ce

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing this great resource Paridhi!