AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

No Impressions for Past Few Days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I set my PLA up last week and have most of the products in my feed active and searchable.

However after a few days of impressions and clicks, I am now getting no activity whatsoever since Friday 6th May.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul L
May 2016

Re: No Impressions for Past Few Days

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Are you using any kind of remarketing or audience targeting? Any kind of location targeting?
Have you checked the feed to make sure your titles and descriptions are intact? (Download the feed from Merchant Center instead of checking the one you think you last uploaded).
Have you checked the matched search queries from when your products were showing and searched them to see what comes up?
Was the search volume low when you were seeing impressions?
Have any account level negative keywords been added that could be conflicting with your products?

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Check your feed in Merchants in diagnostic tab and campaign in adwords if there isn't so low CPC.

Tomas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Lookint at diagnostics, 25% of my products are disapproved (which has been the case since the start) but the rest are active.

My bids are quite high and Ive even tried increasing them further to see if that was the issue but still no impressions.

Thanks
Paul

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Paul,

Please fix those 25% disapproved products feed which disapproved. Might be you are getting most of the traffic from those disapproved product feed and that's why you traffic gone down.

Always cross check your Merchant Feed and optimize those feed for improve the campaign performance.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Anand

The 25% have never been approved so never had any activity.

Im waiting (for 5 days) on a reply from Google about why those 25% are disapproved.

Thanks
Paul

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Have you problem with all campaign or concrete products? You can try create separete campaign for products which are ok, are search and give them optimal daily budget and higher CPC. Then you can see. BTW 6th was friday, aren't your products "seasonsable" and don't will be in working week better?

Tomas

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tomas

It is every product in the campaign (which is split out into a product group for each item).

I have normal adwords campaigns for some of the same products which are receiving impressions and clicks everyday. The shopping campaign has had 0 since friday morning

Thanks
Paul

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Do you know, how you are getting sales with google shopping feeds. Because this campaign is not similar to other display ads, you can add any target keywords here.

Your target will fixed with following details,
1. products title
2. Description
3. Category

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Please be aware that it is counter to Community Guidelines to ask other Community members to contact you outside of the Community forum itself - or to ask for or offer assistance outside of the forum. For reference, a link to the Community Guidelines may be found at the bottom right of the page. Many thanks for your understanding.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@Datafeed be careful with self-promo and community guidelines - https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Community-Guidelines/ba-p/475932

@Amit Paul check if all settings you have turn on correctly - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481 Check status of your products in ads preview at adwords.

Tomas
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul L
May 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Are you using any kind of remarketing or audience targeting? Any kind of location targeting?
Have you checked the feed to make sure your titles and descriptions are intact? (Download the feed from Merchant Center instead of checking the one you think you last uploaded).
Have you checked the matched search queries from when your products were showing and searched them to see what comes up?
Was the search volume low when you were seeing impressions?
Have any account level negative keywords been added that could be conflicting with your products?