AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

New Google Shopping Question re: "Everything Else"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Google Shopping a feed can be split via brand so I can alter bids on individual products, some I’m able to do easily, some appear in “Everything else in (Brand)”.

I wonder if there was a defining characteristic or lack of that makes a product appear in “everything else”?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Google Shopping Question re: "Everything Else"

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ste S,

It sounds like you are trying to subdivide your feed by "Brand" but you are not seeing all of your products appear, and they are ending up in the "Everything Else" section.

Check your Data Feed and make sure that you are correctly entering the brand attribute. This may be what is causing your issue.

Kathleen

Re: New Google Shopping Question re: "Everything Else"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's right!

Shopping seems to accept the brand but I'm finding that not all products are eligible for individual bidding.

For example I'm trying to create a subdive for the brand "Apple"
Ill find 5 products with ID but I may have 15 products in "Everything Else in Apple"

Shopping seems to accept its the right brand but doesn't want me to subdivide.

Do you think this is still a problem at feed level?