AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

New Feed File

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,
I am trying to setup my new WooCommerce feed and wondered if anyone has any idea where I would find my WooCommerce feed “file name” apparently the name must exactly match the file name that is submitted to google merchant center if submitting via SFTP, FTP or google cloud storage.

Also could someone tell me if I have to fill out the merchant center feed shown in the image and and the youtube link. Sorry if this sounds like an idiots question but I know very little about the technical side of my website. youtube link
Thanks and kind regards.
Kevin

themilitarycampaign.co.uk

4.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

New Feed File

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

E-Commerce_Product_List.xml

I recommend reading the plugin's official documentation for guidance.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/google-product-feed/?_ga=1.59862253.1369406229.1474979477

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

New Feed File

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks very much for your help Emmanuel.

I take it that the image I attached above does not concern me then.

Very kind regards.

Kevin.

Re: New Feed File

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I’ve finally managed to get my new Woo commerce feed set up, I had five attribute’s that I wanted to set up, three were successful and two were not and I just wondered if someone could tell me how to set up the last two attributes.
The one’s that I managed to get set up OK were AGE GROUP, GENDER and CONDITION, these were easy to do via my Woo commerce/Settings/Products Feed “see image 1” but unfortunately there is no way of assigning the Colour and Size in this field so this is about as far as I can go in Woo commerce/Settings/Products Feed.

The next place I tried was Products/Attributes “see image 2” again there seems to be nowhere to assign Colour and Size.

I have all five attributes set up in my Wordpress/Products as you can see in “Image 3” and I don’t understand why the Google feeds are not taking the needed information from here.

The last image, “Image 4” shows all the five attributes in my Google Merchant Center/Products, the three that were successful and the two that were not.

Could someone please push me in the right direction.

Thanks and kind regards.
Kevin.

image-1.jpgImage-2.jpgimage-3.jpgimage-4.jpg