AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with my feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to get my feed accepted by Google shopping for quite some time. I contacted Google and a person looked at my site and feed and his only answer was that my checkout wasn't on a secure server. I do have an SSL, so I was able to quickly configure it so that my shopping cart checkout is on a secure server. After fixing that, I was told my feed looks good to go and that the automatic rejections would be lifted. Before that, every time I submitted my feed, I would be told that my items were missing size, although I filled out the size and on a feed submission form for my products that I purchased because it is especially made for Google Merchant. Well after the automatic rejections were lifted, I submitted my feed all over again and all my items are rejected but it doesn't tell me why. It just says they are invalid, yet all of the data necessary is with the products. The product category, everything. So I have no idea why my feed is being rejected. Is there somebody we have to pay to get with Google shopping? Is it a club reserved for only the big boys like Amazon and Ebay? What?

Re: Need help with my feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmmm. I went back to my Google Merchant screen and although I haven't done anything to anything, nor did I even delete the products and resubmit them, rather than saying they're all about to be deleted it says they are pending going to to Google Shopping. WOOHOO! Thank you, Google.