AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Need help to recover from Merchant Center Account suspension issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google Merchant Center account which has been suspended. There is a product, in that account, which also had some warnings from Google and had been disapproved. If I remove the product and add again in that account with all needed data feed, then will my account get recovered from suspension issue?

Re: Need help to recover from Merchant Center Account suspension issue

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rich

If your item has been disapproved, then deleting this from your feed and re-adding the item will still result in the same disapproval of that item, unless the disapproval is due to an incorrect pricing or data within an alternative attribute which you then resolve before re-upload.

If this one item is the cause of your suspension, then removal could and I would like to stress could result in the suspension being lifted. To do so, please rectify all the warnings associated with the item in question before contacting Google, this may save you some time in the process. 

However, the suspension and disapproval can be for a number of reasons, even though you may feel you know the culprit this may not be the underlying case. I would suggest you contact Google and ask for clarification on the ground of suspension.

You can contact Google Here - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en#contact=1

Either by telephone or by selecting the appropriate radio button. Please make sure you are logged in with the account you are inquiring about, this will allow for your details to be pre-filled.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant
If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.