AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Need help finding out where certain attributes are coming from

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Hello all, in the image below, I have pointed out some elements that I can't figure out where it comes from. I'm guessing it's custom attributes but would like confirmation from someone else please.

These do not fit in line with variant attributes nor any other standard attributes, hence the reason I think it's custom attributes.

Your help is much appreciated.

2017-10-04_11-29-35.jpg

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emmanuel F
October

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

This is why Google is so keen on merchants supplying GTINs. That way Google knows when merchants are all selling the same product, and can then think about the product itself, rather than the titles/descriptions/categories supplied in the shopping feeds.

Manufacturers can supply product info to Google, as a way of keeping the info accurate:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/retail/solutions/manufacturer-center/

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emmanuel F
October

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

This is why Google is so keen on merchants supplying GTINs. That way Google knows when merchants are all selling the same product, and can then think about the product itself, rather than the titles/descriptions/categories supplied in the shopping feeds.

Manufacturers can supply product info to Google, as a way of keeping the info accurate:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/retail/solutions/manufacturer-center/

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thank you, I will start getting my client to do this.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’