AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Need help about google merchant center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am part of online shopping website in Pakistan www.aurlay.com . I want to run google re marketing ads, but after reading a lot about it, i found that for re marketing ads google merchant center account is necessary. I made the account and fulfill all the requirements but at the time of product feeds. I found that it is not available in my country ( Pakistan ). I searched a lot about it but could not find solution about it. I have found that other website are ruining re marketing ads in Pakistan.

Please suggest me solution how can i run my re marketing ads in Pakistan only.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atif R
June 2016

Re: Need help about google merchant center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Emmanuel.
Thanks for thanks for reply. It clears lot of things to me.
Please also suggest me which ads could be better for me?

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can setup remarketing ads, but without dynamic ads. Dynamic ads are generated from Google Merchant data.

I suggest instead setting up display remarketing ads. Below a tutorial.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3210317?hl=en
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Mr. Emmanuel.
Thanks for reply. I have got the same answer from other sites too. But i want to know if i cant run Dynamic ads for Pakistan then who other sites are running dynamic ads in Pakistan ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
How do you know they are dynamic? Display ads and Shopping Ads can look very similar.
There are settings companies outside Pakistan can target Pakistan. But there shop and google merchant account is for example in the UK.
Not because you see an ad in a country means, the company is registered in that country.
You can enable other countries by going to Settings > Locations

But I suggest you use the options that are available to you. You can also contact Google Adwords and suggest features. They are always interested in your opinion.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atif R
June 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Emmanuel.
Thanks for thanks for reply. It clears lot of things to me.
Please also suggest me which ads could be better for me?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Display Ads would be what you are looking for.
https://www.google.com/ads/displaynetwork/build-your-ads/display-ad-builder.html

Hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Emmanuel.
I have feed my merchant account, build audience, added the conversation tracking code which is working fine now.
Now i can run my dynamic re marketing ads in Pakistan. But i have only one issue left. I have provided display feeds of USA as Pakistan is not listed. That's why my ads have dollar sign with price. Could i have any solution for this ??

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Simple answer, no.

Remarketing has several different options and dynamic is not one of them for you.

You need to setup a Display Remarketing Campaign without dynamic ads.

I suggest contacting Google Adwords as they have a dedicated team that can help you set things up. Or have a read in Google's files.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3210317?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi, I think the below might help you. Celebird has explained a different method.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Shopping-and-Merchant/Dynamic-remarketing-data-feed...