AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

NO ONLINE PURCHASING MEANS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My online store shopping acccount is suspened for the following message

my store is indianproducts.be

requesting please guide me how to resolve the same.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: NO ONLINE PURCHASING MEANS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kavya,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I believe it's because of confusing UX. 

One needs to fill in the quantity field manually before adding the product to cart. The default quantity is set to be '0'. You should make it '1' so that if somebody clicks 'add to cart' the product gets added to the cart and does not return 'No items in shopping cart' message.

Or make the quantity field a required field.

Once you have fixed the issues, you can get ahead to request a review for your account. 

All the best!

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

N J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
N J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just had the same issue...I had a UK and US feed submitted and the account suspended for the same reason...turns out they scanned it from a server farm in India...we don't ship to India (hence we submitted UK and US feeds)...so our buy now button automatically changed to the contact us button based on the incoming IP. Bang. Accounted suspended. After google admitted the same, they said their policy meant all users must be able to checkout regardless of where they live (fair enough if someone orders when on holiday I guess); we offer a change current/country feature (but apparently this is not good enough)...the main reason for the policy, according to Google, and I quote is so they can 'police websites from India'.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi NJ , I am having a similar issue, having sold 1 or 2 items in the past and today making a purchase in my own shop I am sure it is working properly but google have suspended my account for not having a means of purchasing and also no refund or returns policy in place, I have both and had them recheck the site, same result!
Is there any way to comply, we only sell to the uk so if as you say the site has to work everywhere then how can I stop anyone in the wrong country from buying? I use ekm poweshop.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
It is always best to open a new thread.

To answer your questions, if you struggle to get your account un suspended, than you need to check what errors you are getting.

First of always try and submit a test feed and fix all errors.

Once the test feed has succeeded, submit a standard feed.

Check your data feed error log and fix any errors if they appear once your standard feed has been submitted.

Because you are not explaining what your issue is, it is hard to tell you what needs to be done.

Your best bet is to ether contact Google Adwords team and ask what the issues are or hire a google shopping expert.

In the long run Google is the only one that can approve your account and even if you hire someone to assist you, this does not guarantee success.

Create a new thread and post your website and I will have a look at your site.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Paul, have you been able to resolve this issue? What did you do to fix it?
We are experiencing the same problem. We only supply and ship in UK, defined our target country as United Kingdom and feed disapproved due to not having means of purchasing and also no refund or return policy when shopping from Ireland.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

This link might be helpful for you.

Make your landing page clear

Andy