AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My images have been rejectedby Merchant Center (Invalid Image)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All the products were registered and the few errors that the Merchant Center presented made reference to the GTIN.
But when I open the Merchant Center today I see that 80% of the products have been regeited because of the images (invalid image).

Can someone explain to me how this can happen and how can I fix it?

kit-wireless-teclado-e-mouse-mk220-logitech.jpgproduct_1mini-splitter-hdmi-1x2-sumay-sp200.jpgproduct_2mouse-optico-microsoft-1850-sem-fio-u7z-00055-azul.jpgproduct_3roteador-tp-link-wireless-n-450-mbps-tl-wr940n.jpgproduct_4mc0.PNGcurrent state
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Without looking into your account, we as community members will not know. I recommend you contact Google directly for this.

Here are some checks you can do.

First check in the diagnostics tab what the warnings and errors are, than resolve them.

Check that the images can be accessed from any ip and any country

Check that the image link does not contain any commas

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

also, images with excessive borders/backgrounds are not allowed --
the product itself must be approximately 75%, but no more than 90%,
of the full image submitted.

google may re-review any item, image,

website, business, business-model, or

product supply-chain, at any time.